jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

V.A.- Lentos 80's Coleccion (Pack 12 Discos)


Tracklist :


CD 1 :

01._The Outfield : Your Love (acoustic)
02._INXS : Never Tears Apart
03._Bryan Adams : The Best Was Yet to Come
04._Reo Speedwagon : Keep on Loving You
05._Phil Collins : Against All Odds
06._Simply Red : If you don't know me by now
07._Bonnie Tyler : It's a heartache
08._Phil Collins : A groovy king of love
09._Mariah Carey : Without you
10._Debbie Gibson : Lost in your eyes
11._Righteous Brothers : Unchained Melody
12._Beverly Craven : Promise me
13._Eric Clapton : Wonderful Tonight
14._Carly Simon : Coming around again
15._Sade : Your love is king
16._Heart : What about love
17._Gino Vanelli : It's hard to be in love
18._Glenn Medeiros : Nothing's gonna change my love
19._Falco : Jeanny (english version)
20._Usa for Africa : We are the world


CD 2 :

01._Cindy Lauper : Time after time
02._Alphaville : Forever young
03._The Cars : Drive
04._A-ha : Hunting high & low(remix)
05._Stevie B : Because Ilove you
06._Asia : Heat of the moment
07._Bangles : Eternal flame
08._Bob Jorsey : Don't dreams its over
09._Bryan Adams : Heaven
10._Chicago : Hard to say I'm sorry
11._Cindy Lauper : True colors
12._Gloria Stefan : Don't wanna loose you
13._Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes : Up where we belong
14._Lionel Ritchie : Say you,say me
15._Madonna : Crazy for you
16._Michael Jackson : Liberian girl
17._Phil Collins : Separate lives
18._Pretenders : I'll stand by you
19._Suzanne Vega : Luka
20._Ten Sharp : You


CD 3 :

01._4 Non Blondes : What's up
02._Foreigner : Say you will
03._Martika : Toy soldiers
04._Michael Jackson : I just can't stop loving you
05._Sandra : Loreen
06._The Police : Every breath you take
07._Joan Osborne : One of us
08._Amy Grant : For that it's love
09._Chris de Burgh : Can you forgive me
10._Berlin : Take my breath away
11._Cock Robin : Just around the corner
12._Jim Diamond : I must be understand
13._Chris de Burgh : Lady in red
14._Reo Speedwagon : In my dreams
15._The Breakers : Baby I love you
16._Roxette : It must have been love
17._Simply Red : For your babies
18._Michael Bolton : How am I supposed to live without you


CD 4 :

01._A-ha : Crying in the rain
02._Laura Branigan : How am I supposed to live without you
03._Kool & The Gang : Smooth
04._Cutting Crew : I've been in love before
05._Bonnie Tyler : Total eclipse of the heart
06._Bad English : When I see you smile
07._John White : Missing you
08._Lenny Kravitz : Stand by my woman
09._Paul Young : Everytime you go away
10._Stevie Wonder : I just called to say I love you
11._Milli Vanilli : I'm gonna miss you
12._Phil Collins : We said hello goodbye
13._Lionel Ritchie & Diana Ross : Endless love
14._Peter Cetera : Glory of love
15._Richard Marx : Right here waiting
16._Zucchero Fornaciani : Withoutg a woman
17._Sade : Smooth operator


CD 5:

01._Richard Marx : Endless summer nights
02._U2 : I still haven't found what i'm looking for
03._A-ha : Stay on these roads
04._Brenda Russell : Piano in the dark
05._Don Johnson : Tell it like it is
06._Bill Medley : He's not heavy,he's my brother
07._Whitesnake : Is this love
08._Scorpions : Send me an angel
09._Phil Collins : True colors
10._Paul Mc Cartney : No more lonely nights
11._Information Society : Repetition
12._Phil Collins : One more night
13._Europe : Carrie
14._Cheap Trick : The flame
15._Chris Issak : Wicked game
16._Foreigner : Waiting for a girl like you
17._Howard Jones : No one is to blame


CD 6 :

01._Toto : I'll be over you
02._Wham! : Careless whisper
03._Tears for Fears : I believe
04._The Cramberries : When you're gone
05._Reo Speedwagon : Can't fight this feeling
06._Madonna : Oh father
07._Adrian Curvitz : Classic
08._Foreigner : I want to know what love is
09._Bryan Adams : Have you ever really love a woman
10._Toto : I won't hold you back
11._Thompson Twins : Hold me now
12._U2 : With or without you
13._Genesis : In too deep
14._Supertramp : Know who you are
15._Richard Marx : Hold on to the nights
16._Martika : Love thy will be done


CD 7 :

01._Roxette : Listen to your heart
02._Scorpions : Wind of change
03._The Police : Wrapped around your finger
04._Elton John : Sacrifice
05._Laura Branigan : Power of love
06._Madonna : Bad girl
07._Spandau Ballet : True
08._Heart : Alone
09._Madonna : Live to tell
10._Phil Collins : I wish it would rain down
11._Richard Marx : Angelia
12._Sinead O'Connor : Nothing compares 2u
13._Phil Collins : Another day in paradise
14._Mr Mister : Broken wings
15._Queen : Who wants to live forever


CD 8 :

01._Tears for Fears : Woman in chains
02._Sinead O'Connor : Thank you for hearing me
03._Howard Jones : Hide & seek
04._Sade : Jezebel
05._Bon Jovi : I'll be there for you
06._Extreme : More than words
07._Falco : Jeanny
08._Bryan Adams : Please forgive me
09._Guns & Roses : Patience
10._Gary Moore : Still got the blues
11._Supertramp : Don't leave me now
12._Spandau Ballet : Through the barricades
13._Scorpions : Still loving you


CD 9 :

01._Flashdance : Love theme
02._Stevie Wonder : I just called to say I love u
03._Robin Beck : The first time
04._Laura Branigan : Will you still love me tomorrow
05._Air Supply : Making love out of nothing at all
06._Queen : Friends will be friends
07._Laura Branigan : Ti amo
08._Breathe : Hands to heaven
09._Depeche Mode : A question of lust
10._The Communards : For a friends
11._Rod Stewart : Every beat of my heart
12._Dire Straits : Brothers in arms
13._Phil Collins : In the air tonight
14._Erasure : Ship of fools
15._Camouflage : That smiling face
16._Simple Minds : Don't you forget about me


CD 10 :

01._Sandra : Little girl
02._Laura Branigan : The best was yet to come
03._Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack : Tonight,I celebrate my love
04._Maria Mckee : Show me heaven
05._Barry White : Never gonna give you up
06._Jim Diamond : I should have known better
07._Depeche Mode : Somebody
08._Mick Jagger : Hard woman
09._OMD : If you leave
10._Men At Work : Still life
11._Talk Talk : I believe in you
12._Sandra : You & I
13._John Farnham : A touch of paradise
14._Kim Wilde : She hasn't got time for you
15._Kim Wilde : Brothers
16._Tears for Fears : Memories fade


CD 11 :

01._Human League : Human
02._Genesis : Throwing it all away
03._Heart : I want you so bad
04._Phil Collins : Father to son
05._Level 42 : It's over
06._Jennifer Rush : The power of love
07._Chicago : If she would have been faithful
08._Dire Straits : Your latest trick
09._Eurythmics : The miracle of love
10._Madonna : Pray for spanish eyes
11._Elton John : Whispers
12._Frankie Goes To Hollywood : The power of love
13._Phil Collins : Do you remember


CD 12 :

01._Erasure : Blue savannah
02._F.R. David : Music
03._Foreigner : I don't want to live without you
04._Freddie Mercury : The great pretender
05._Kim Wilde : Stay awhile
06._Mike & the Mechanics : The living years
07._Phil Collins : All of my life
08._Phil Collins : That's just the way it is
09._Simply Red : Everytime we say goobye
10._Terence Trent D'arby : Sign your name
11._The Housemartins : Build
12._Will to Power : Baby i love your way
13._Heart : These Dreams

Registrate y descarga Gratis.!!
Foro: http://sangre-ochentera.foroargentina.net/t49-v-a-lentos-80-s-coleccion-pack-12-discos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario